Monday, July 13, 2009

peace like a river, attendth my way, please!

When peace like a river attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot Thou hast taught me to say,
"It is well, it is well with my soul!"
It is well with my soul!

When we go thru difficult times in our lives and can't understand why, we have to lean on the fact that God is in control. This song speaks to me now as things aren't so great. Please pray for me and my family as we handle a difficult situation. We have to go thru down times to truly be grateful and thankful for all God has provided for us.

Working on the it is well and peace like a river! Actually working on it all...

1 comment:

Lissa Michelle said...

One thing I like to ask myself when I am going through a difficult time is, "What is God trying to reveal to me/teach me/show me/say to me through this?" I pray that He fills you with peace while you search for that answer. Thanks for the lyrics this morning...I sure do love that old hymn.