Today I took advantage of some Mommy and Audrey time. She likes to smile and communicate now, but today she did something new. I was talking to her and she was smiling, and even cooed a couple times, the new thing is she mimics you. When I stick my tongue out she'll do the same. It's so cute. I had completely forgotten how fast they grow up!!
This was a good thing to happen today because I have been feeling a little sorry for her. She doesn't get held or near the attention that Ava got.... and it's sad. She actually prefers to not be held at times, a complete opposite from her big sister. And honestly as much as I complained with Ava I think its better. She was happy as long as you were holding her, and Audrey I can't soothe her at times.... breaking mommy's heart!
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment